AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s.
TAPA Tábor

Foundation
1912

The first reference to our company dates back to 1911 when it was founded as “Lučební továrna, spol. s.r.o.”. In the decades to follow the owners structure changed as well as the production programme. Since 1962, we have been manufacturing flexible packaging made of plastic, metal, paper, and combinations of these materials. We are an important supplier of packaging in the flexographic printing area both in the Czech Republic and the whole European region. We are active and very successful on these markets. Our success is based on our human resources and our products.


Company history

Many years have passed since the foundation of the company in 1912. During those years there were many significant changes and many significant events took place. Among the most important were:

1911 Lučební továrna, spol. s r.o. (limited liability company)
1920 Akciová společnost lučební továrna (joint stock company) in Tábor
1946 Jihočeské papírny, n. p., a plant in Tábor, Větřní headquarters
1949 Táborské papírny, národní podnik (national enterprise)
1953 Tapa – Táborská kartonážka, n. p. (national enterprise)
1970 Pražské papírny, n.p., TAPA Plant, Tábor (national enterprise)
1990 TAPA Tábor, s. p. (state enterprise)
1995 TAPA Tábor, akciová společnost (joint stock company)
1998 KOVOHUTĚ Břidličná, a.s., division TAPA Tábor
2002 AL Invest Břidličná, a.s., division Obaly Tábor
2002 AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., division TAPA Tábor
2016 AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., TAPA Tábor
detail